HELPDESK: Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

HELPDESK: Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)

Bericht door Willy » za nov 20, 2004 6:51 pm

Treatment Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure): Introduction

Scientific base for a nutritional (supplement) therapy for Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure).

This information (and any accompanying printed material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a qualified health care professional.

Sincere appreciation is expressed to Hans Langsjoen of the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Karl Folkers and Richard Willis of the University of Texas at Austin, Frederick Crane of Purdue University in Indiana, Lars Ernster of the Stockholm University, Sweden, Gian Paolo Littarru, of the University of Ancona Medical School, Italy.
  • Was this article usefull for you?
  • What are the results?
  • Do you have a different opinion on the treatmen of Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)
  • Do you have sugestions or questions?
You can request a personal treatment protocol for your condition FREE of CHARGE from willie@pilliewillie.nl Please include the following information in your request:
  • You are diagnosed with?
  • Your current condition
  • Ejection Fraction
  • Cause of your disease
  • Blood pressure?
  • Possible nutritional restrictions (salt, water, etc)
  • Are you using dueretics?
  • Are you using Beta Blockers like Sotalol?
  • Are you frequently tired?
  • Do you use lots of sugar?
  • Can you skip a meal or eat three hours later without any problems?
  • Link to this page: http://cardiomyopathie-hartfalen.pilliewillie.nl/ with link text: "Treatment Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)"
  • Your email adress
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Foyd

HCM

Bericht door Foyd » wo dec 22, 2004 10:30 pm

Hello,

I am asking for your opinion and help. I was diagnosed with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 1988. My first symtoms were in 1997, I was cardioververted (shocked to put heart back into regular rythym) four times in a period of two years. I had a small stroke with my last cardioversion on my right side. I was in and out of work during those times, I am currently off on long term Disability Insurance, can't work due to heart failure. I had a dual chamber pacemaker installed in spring of 2003 due to a slow heart rythym. I am a 48 year old male with an outlook of a lot longer life. I am on five different meds of ACE Inhibitors(monocor, digoxin, altace), Diuretics and a blood thinner. I started taking two weeks ago CoQ10 100mg., Flax Seed Oil 4000mg, Vitamin E 400iu, Selenium 150mcg once a day. On the second day I started I was extremely tired but am back to where my health was at. I still get winded very easy but hope I am on the right track. I don't know what my ejection fraction is but with heart failure it probably isn't very good. Blood pressure taken yesterday 117 / 73, I don't use much sugar. I won't have any problems skipping a meal. My heart hurts a bit a times during the day, I wonder if it is due to stiffness in the heart muscle. I have an appointment with the heart transplant clinic at the end of January just for an assessment. Hoping you have some good suggestions for me and thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Floyd

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » wo dec 22, 2004 10:34 pm

Hello Floyd

Which country are you from?

Is it possible for you to by supplements from the following companies

Solgar, NOW, Pharma Nord, provide also other major brand names you can buy in your country

The button

Nieuw Antwoord = Send you message

Willy Witsel

Gast

Bericht door Gast » do dec 23, 2004 8:29 pm

Hello Willy,
I am from Canada, in the province of Alberta. We have al kinds of brands but not the ones you asked. We do have access to all kinds of vitamins and also I have gotten products from the USA via toll free numbers.
Floyd

Gast

Bericht door Gast » do dec 23, 2004 8:45 pm

Hello Willy,
I did some internet surfing and there Solgar and Now vitamins in the USA that I can have access to.
Floyd

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » vr dec 24, 2004 12:50 pm

I would like to start with is simple thing: MSM

MSM will NOT cure your heart disease but will, if all works fine give you more energy and therefore buy you some time to make discs ions.

Read the information in the next message about MSM.

I would like you to start with 500mg MSM daily for 3 – 5 days. If you feel MORE tired then your body is probably detoxifying. Reduce MSM to 250mg and see if this doses works better. Slight headaches may also occur (also detox).

If everything works fine increase the doses slowly every 2 – 3 days until you reach 3000mg per day.

Take 2000mg during breakfast and 1000mg during lunch.

This should give you more energy. It worked for ALL 12 people following my protocol

I would like you to use the MSM product form NOW 1000mg caps. That’s a quality product.

If you feel that my suggestions are worth trying also buy the Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg from NOW. That will save you some transport costs. You will use 3 x 500mg carnitine in the near future, NOT NOW, first the MSM

Questions?

Willy Witsel

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » vr dec 24, 2004 12:50 pm

The Multi-Purpose Compound MSM

(methyl-sulfonyl-methane), also known as dimethyl sulfone, is a naturally occurring sulfur compound, found in human diets and those of virtually all other vertebrates. In its purified form, it is an odorless, slightly bitter tasting, water soluble, white, crystalline powder containing 34% elemental sulfur. Its chemical formula is (CH3)2SO2.

Read more: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag99/sep99-products.html

DMSO and MSM The Biochemical Oxygen Transport Pair A new insight into their biochemistry that explains the claims for their wide-ranging health and energy benefits
DMSO is a widely used commercial solvent derived from trees (living plants) as a byproduct from the production of paper. There are so many claimed health benefits from its use, one has to wonder if it doesn't perform a similar vital function in the biochemistry of plants. If so, it may be no accident that it can provide such broad ranging health benefits to us. It has been written up in many places such as the recent book "DMSO, Nature's Healer" by Dr. Morton Walker (1993), and by Dr. Julian Whitaker in his newsletter "Health and Healing" in the August, 1995 issue. It is sold in many if not most health food stores in the US and in most countries around the world. Apparently it is used by millions of people for its health benefit properties. I have also found it has a profound beneficial effect in the treatment of Crohn's Disease as discussed in an earlier Health Note. It is commonly used for treating animals, horses in particular, but the FDA has approved it for only one use for humans, the treatment of interstitial cystitis. Since so many people use it anyway, this has made it a controversial subject. Possibly one reason for this is that no one has ever explained how it works biochemically. If that can be done, it should take it out of the controversial "magic" health benefit classification, and put it on a sound technical foundation. It is the purpose of this Health Note to present my new insight/views into that needed description of the primary biochemical function of DMSO in combination with its spontaneously created oxidized form, MSM.
Read more: http://www.krysalis.net/dmso.htm

Also Read my article on MSM:

http://utopia.knoware.nl/~wwitsel/main/ ... re.12.html

Read also my article on carnitine!!

http://utopia.knoware.nl/~wwitsel/main/ ... ure.3.html

Have a nice Xmas. I will at forum posts during my holiday.

Willy Witsel

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » vr dec 31, 2004 5:11 pm

Message for Tara Downs:

Your email adress is not working!!

Gast

Bericht door Gast » zo jan 02, 2005 11:37 pm

Hello Willy,
I am running out of Co-q 10 100mg. tablets (five days left), should I get more?
Also what is disc ions? Hope you had a very good festive season.

Floyd

Gast

Bericht door Gast » zo jan 02, 2005 11:42 pm

Hello Willy,
Did you get my message earlier, that I sent for the supplements you suggested from Florida. The supplements should be here sometime mid month of January.
Floyd

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » ma jan 03, 2005 6:46 pm

Anonymous schreef:Hello Willy,
I am running out of Co-q 10 100mg. tablets (five days left), should I get more?
Also what is disc ions? Hope you had a very good festive season.

Floyd
If you are realy using tablets: then never buy them again!!! only 10% will be absorbed in your body, not more.

Try to get oil filled capsules, for instance from Pharma Nord.

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » ma jan 03, 2005 6:52 pm

Floyd schreef:Also what is disc ions? Hope you had a very good festive season.
Never heard of it!!

Did you do your home work? Did you read the supplement info?

Any questions? What did you order? From wihich company?

Register next time you use the forum, it will provide you with an English user interface. Your username is Floyd and the password I did already sent by email

Floyd
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door Floyd » wo jan 05, 2005 2:18 am

Hello Willy,
Still not used to your setup for the forum.. I logged on but could not get into new message that I could send you. I ordered from a company called Now Catalogue from Florida USA, (WWW.Nowcatalog.com). I ordered MSM 1000mg. 240 caps; Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg. 100 caps: Co-Q-10 100 mg. 150 veg. caps.
I also ordered a product called Ulcetrol for my Irritable Bowel Syndrom, which has really been acting up in the last week. I am constantly in the bathroom with diahhria or constipation, I lose blood from rectal bleeding and nose bleeds at this time. The rectal bleeding is from fissures and the nose bleeds are from air dryness because of our winter climate. The blood thinner I am on also encourages bleeding. This medication is one I will be on forever I was told, because of heart arrythmia.

Cheers Floyd

Floyd
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door Floyd » wo jan 05, 2005 2:19 am

Hello Willy,
Still not used to your setup for the forum.. I logged on but could not get into new message that I could send you. I ordered from a company called Now Catalogue from Florida USA, (WWW.Nowcatalog.com). I ordered MSM 1000mg. 240 caps; Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg. 100 caps: Co-Q-10 100 mg. 150 veg. caps.
I also ordered a product called Ulcetrol for my Irritable Bowel Syndrom, which has really been acting up in the last week. I am constantly in the bathroom with diahhria or constipation, I lose blood from rectal bleeding and nose bleeds at this time. The rectal bleeding is from fissures and the nose bleeds are from air dryness because of our winter climate. The blood thinner I am on also encourages bleeding. This medication is one I will be on forever I was told, because of heart arrythmia.

Cheers Floyd

Floyd
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door Floyd » wo jan 05, 2005 2:20 am

Hello Willy,

Cheers Floyd

Plaats reactie