treatment Tony Cardona

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Plaats reactie
Tony Cardona
Nieuw in dit forum

treatment Tony Cardona

Bericht door Tony Cardona » di apr 11, 2006 10:48 pm

Request for:

Cardiomyopathy Forum registration. Hi I'm Tony Cardona a retired LTC AF currently directing a Blood Bank.This march I was diagnosed with Hypertension dilated LV EF 56%.Original diagnosis on a routine exam one year ago was HCM mildly thickened LV with EF of 68%.Since I was asymptomatic the Cardiologist did not consider it serious.After some self education He is no longer treating me.Went to another Cardiologist and I'm curently on Coreg 6.25mg.I use Q10 100 mg increased to 200mg and magnesium 500mg twice perday also 2000mg vit c plus E other vitamins. I'm not congestive but do have some episodic arrythmia started 2 weeks ago which is now quite reduced maybe one fleeting episode per day. I have no sweling or shortness of breath. I"m adding to the Q10 the protocol recomended in the article that my daughter who is a nurse read: Lcarnatine, taurine, arginine. Should the recommended levels be less since I'm notin failure. I have allways exersized I do it moderatly. I'm really enco!
uraged by the results and research it gives me a lo of hope. I have allways folowed protocols for supplemental nutrition.I have never consumed alcohol or smoked and watch my diet. I'm at the limits for my weight and no history of coronary disease. More testing being done treadmill etc. My cm appears to be idiopathic.Thank you for your web site.Tony

Tony
Regards,

Tony

Tony Cardona
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door Tony Cardona » di apr 11, 2006 10:52 pm

Hi Corry

My apologies for not getting back to you. I have tried to get in using
your instructions. I have entered the password but nothing happens. I
can get into the forum but find no way to access in English. I used to
be able to get the English version, now I can't. Has anything changed?
I wanted to refer you to immunetree.com. They supply true colostrum.
Very interesting story on 63 year old man and what it did for his CDM.He
was at congestive failure and within a year his heart was down to normal
size and he was taken of all drugs. Read the other stories and research.
Don't know if such information has been posted on the site.By the way I
have much more complete personal history to post on the site.

Regards

Tony
Regards,

Tony

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » di apr 11, 2006 10:56 pm

Hello Tony,

Colesterom is not a part of the heartfailure protocol,but there`s nothing wrong with trying.

I don`t believe it can heal your heart,be carefull,it could be a great marketing strategy,they tell everything to sell more.

Try to read everything about colesterom,all the ins and outs.My English is not good enough to discus this issue with you.

Reading your message I am not sure if you want continue the protocol.

If it`s not possible to get on the forum,I can help you by e-mail?

Hope to hear from you soon,

regards,Corrij
Those who do not have enough time for good health,
will not have good health for enough time.

Tony Cardona
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door Tony Cardona » di apr 11, 2006 10:57 pm

Hi Corrij

No I’m not interested in colostrum as a heart failure strategy. Colostrum is not really good unless it is true-colostrum and I really don’t know of a reliable company except the one recommended to me. It is more for overall health. Except for the CDM I’’m great health.You are right, all these companys try to market their product and take advantage of your mental state. I don’t have a problem with realizing that is what they do. However some are good and you don’t know until you check their product and investigate the results with people that have tried it. I am on the following regimen:

1000 MG of Taurine ½ hour before dinner

1000MG of L-Carnatine ½ hour before breakfast and 500mg ½ hour before lunch

1500MG of L-Arginine/ornithine before bedtime

I also take magnesium 1000 MG, 200MG of very good quality Q10 which is formulated with 1000MG of L-Carnatine. My daily routine also includes 800MG of E, 1500MG of ester C. I have recently started on a product from Extreme Health for controlling cholesterol and detoxify my arteries from any build up, this is a six month treatment. The product has been used by many of my friends with excellent results. The research protocol is on the internet.In addition I take a product Called Juvenon for mental health. It also contains Alpha Lipoic acid, Biotin and 1000MG of L-Carntine.

My question was if I’m taking 2000MG L-Carnatine in other products do I need the quantities in the protocol? I’m I on the protocol you recommend? What else do you think I should do or not do?

Corrij your English is really good! Your advice by e-mail will be greatly appreciated. I wanted to get on the forum so that others can follow the results of your protocol and if it works it can give them hope!.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Tony
Regards,

Tony

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » di apr 11, 2006 10:58 pm

Hello Tony,

To start with I'll place our last few e-mails on the forum. When I look at your list of supplements I notice a few things.
The amount of carnitine you take is too large, too much is not good. In the orthomolecular world it is all about the optimal
amount and you have to be careful not to go over this because some supplements are toxic.

If you us the acetyl- L- carnitine then 3 x 500mg is enough and this is the one I prefer. I don't like a combination product because I don't
know how much of the active substance it contains. This carnitine is the best and an amount of 1500mg is more than enough.
Q10 200mg is perfect, but it would be better without the carnitine. This is unneccesarily expensive and the carnitine in this is not needed.
The taurine is not really enough, it should be 1500mg. Which form of magnesium do you use? At the forum they use magnesium glycinate 2x 100 mg.Vitamin E is too much, you should half this. Large quantities of vitamin E is not completely harmless. We're talking about a in fat dissolvable vitamin which is stored in the body and too much of it you can't get rid of by passing urine like with vitamin C.
Alpha-Lipon is part of the heart protocoll and you should take 2x 200 mg a day of it. I don't know how much is in Juvenon?
The biotine is not part of the heart protocoll, but once you get a bit older it's ok to take.
The taking of the amino acids is good, you don't have a problem with amino acid competition.
Something I miss though is a multi vitamin. If you are using blood thinners make sure that you buy a product
which does NOT contain vitamin K.

Well Tony it has become quite a long story. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Corrij

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » di mei 02, 2006 3:47 pm

Hello Tony,

Could you let me know how are things going?

regards Corrij

Plaats reactie