dilated cardiomyopathy

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Sharon Lekky
Ervaren met het forum

Guido

Bericht door Sharon Lekky » ma jul 03, 2006 9:41 am

Hi Guido

I agree with Marion, you're incredibly impressive to have given the stem cell therapy a shot! Maybe this therapy will deliver better results in the future as I know it is still early days and thanks to brave people like you it is being developed.

I too recently experienced disappointment with an EF that seemed to be going nowhere but thanks to the folks in the forum (gosh I love them) I reached a point where I've stopped worrying so much about my EF (at least for now, I'm sure you know how the rollercoaster goes).

Also, I've read a few very logical medical explanations of why EF is not the best measure of how a person is going with their heart failure, and that while it's always good if it does go up, the way a person feels is much more meaningful. I can try to send you the links if you want.

I hope you're feeling better since starting supplements, I generally do on most days. I've recently started cardiac rehab exercise classes for heart failure and there are people with much better EFs who don't feel so good. Obviously there are a lot of factors involved but I hope how you feel continues to improve.

Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us, and on the very day you got the results too (I have been following!).

Very best
Sharon
Regards,

Sharon

Plaats reactie