Irregular Heart Beats and MSG/ Artificial Sweeteners

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Plaats reactie
Gary
Nieuw in dit forum

Irregular Heart Beats and MSG/ Artificial Sweeteners

Bericht door Gary » di jun 21, 2005 7:59 pm

Just found a site called NO MSG. I have read a lot of the information on the site and noticed that I was suffering from many of the symptoms associated with MSG. I aslo found in their "forums section" a site on Artificial Sweeteners. I read that information also and again discovered that I was suffering from symtoms associated with Aspartame. Both can cause Irregular Rythums along with a myrid of other problems. I am convinced that both are poisons to our bodies. Read and decide for yourself.

If you read my other post concerning CHF you know that I have had a defibrilator implanted because of my irregular heart beats. I stopped consuming MSG and Artificial Sweeteners and within 24-48 hours my irregular rythums have almost completely subsided. I am on medication for the rythums which persisted even on the medication. I would say that I am suffering from less than 1% of the irregular rythums I was experiencing prior to ceasing use of the products. I would frequently have 3-5 PVC's { irregular rythums} back to back. Sometimes I would experience a PVC every 3rd or 4th beat. It was driving me crazy. I would also notice that they were worse just after eating a meal.

I would get up in the moring and drink a protien drink which was full of Aspartame{artificial sweetener}. I drank a lot of water for lunch which I would put lemon in it and sweeten it with aspartame. I would sometimes drink a diet cola during the day and 1-2 diet colas with a meal at night. I also had Fruit 2 O drinks which are artificially sweetened. Almost everything I ate had MSG in it. Steak sauces, marinades, salad dressing etc. 1000's of products have MSG in them.

It has only been about 3 days since I stopped consuming the products but I already feel like a new person. I can breathe better, I sleep better and I have more energy. Since it has only been a few days I am not going to get my hopes up. I wanted to go ahead and post this in the event someone else is having the same problems. I will keep everyone up dated in the coming weeks. It is my understanding that it takes from weeks to months to get the poisons out of the body.

Gary

z100a
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door z100a » wo jun 22, 2005 10:38 am

Hi Gary,

This is a very interesting story. I hope the improvements will continue.
Now that you found about the importance of eating the right food you have a world to explore before you. Many of the modern sicknesses are being caused by the wrong foods and shortages of vitamines and minerals.

All the best,

Marja
met vriendelijke groeten,

marja

gast=willy

Bericht door gast=willy » do jul 07, 2005 10:56 pm

Sorry Gary for the late response, I was on holiday

Excellent that you found a solution!!! changing food is the best you can do.

I am using extra magnesium and potasium to stop rithm problems.

Regards

Willy

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » vr jul 08, 2005 2:15 pm

Gary I am realy back

Ask your question on rithm test and I will explain the Monkey protocol to you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am serious!!
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Gary
Nieuw in dit forum

Irregular Rythum

Bericht door Gary » wo jul 13, 2005 6:32 am

Can you explain the test you spoke of to another person concerning relieving an irregular heart beat. My irregular rythum is doing great since I quit using artificial sweeteners and MSG. But, I would like to know what you are talking about. Thank you.
Regards,

Gary Cremeens

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » za jul 23, 2005 10:31 am

Sorry for the delay.

I call this the monkey protocol, it means, eat a lot of bananas

Bananas are rich in potasium. If you eat 4 - 5 bananas a day for at least 3 - 4 weeks and the rithms are back to normal you have a potasium deficiency which can be cured the a potasium supplement

Questions?
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Plaats reactie