Scientific base for a nutritional (supplement) therapy for Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure).
This information (and any accompanying printed material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a qualified health care professional.
Sincere appreciation is expressed to Hans Langsjoen of the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Karl Folkers and Richard Willis of the University of Texas at Austin, Frederick Crane of Purdue University in Indiana, Lars Ernster of the Stockholm University, Sweden, Gian Paolo Littarru, of the University of Ancona Medical School, Italy.
- Was this article usefull for you?
- What are the results?
- Do you have a different opinion on the treatmen of Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)
- Do you have sugestions or questions?
- You are diagnosed with?
- Your current condition
- Ejection Fraction
- Cause of your disease
- Blood pressure?
- Possible nutritional restrictions (salt, water, etc)
- Are you using dueretics?
- Are you using Beta Blockers like Sotalol?
- Are you frequently tired?
- Do you use lots of sugar?
- Can you skip a meal or eat three hours later without any problems?
- Link to this page: http://cardiomyopathie-hartfalen.pilliewillie.nl/ with link text: "Treatment Cardiomyopathy (Heart Failure)"
- Your email adress