New, my story and questions.

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Re: New, my story and questions.

Bericht door Willy » ma feb 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello

Please help Corrij with here work and post the results of the treatment on the

RESULTS FORUM

viewforum.php?f=106

Explain

1, your condition before treatment
2. what you did
3. and what your have achieved

If you already posted a result message please update this message regularly

Thank You

Willy
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » di feb 09, 2016 4:15 am

Hello Willie

I have just seen your message and am happy to post my results. I have stabilised and while I still have cardiomyopathy have stopped getting worse for which I am grateful.
However I cannot read the other results forum very well as my translator is not working and I need to sort out a problem with my translation app. Just now I am having difficulty concentrating- I have palpitations and feel unwell so I hope you will forgive me if I wait until I am able to concentrate better so I can do this properly. ( I had a right heart catheter test recently and have been unwell since but these symptoms seem to come and go after some hours so I am sure I will be able to do this soon).
Sincerely

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » wo feb 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Try to provide us with information on the supplements you are currently using

kind of supplement, manufaturer and dose per day

Willy Witsel

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » vr feb 12, 2016 4:06 am

Hi WIllie

I am taking the following:

Vitamin D- Bioceuticals -1000IU D3 1X day
D- Ribose -Metagenics - powder- 2 metric teaspoon/5g x 2 times day
CoQ10- Bioceuticals- "Ubiquinol Bioactive 150mg" capsules - 150mg x 2 day
Magesium- Nutralife- "Magnesium Chelate 750"-Magnesium as amino acid chelate capsules- 150mg X 2 -3 times day, usually 2.
Acetyl L Carnitane- Health Addicts - powder 100% Acetyl L Carnitane- 1/4 teaspoon, 1.25 gm X 1 per day
Vitamin C- LivOn Laboratories- "LypoSperic Vitamin C" 1000mg per sachet- had gradually increased to 3x day

None include other ingredients.

When I purchased the L Carnitane the naturopath at the shop recommended I change brands as Health Addicts is now considered a better made powder though both were meant to be 100% pure. I was previously taking capsules at half that dose twice and would have purchased those if I had remembered. I had only changed to the powder when the capsules were unavailable.

The environmental doctor I consulted suggested I could add Selenium. Would you recommend I do take that?
(I have found Nutrivital brand- selenomethionine 372.6mcg equivalent to 150mcg. )

Regards

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » zo feb 14, 2016 4:23 pm

This is suffecient

If you do not recover completely we will add something

Willy Witsel

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » ma feb 15, 2016 6:09 am

Thanks Willie,

Just to be sure I understand correctly- re Selenium, you are saying I should not take this now and just take the other supplements? Is that correct?

Also, I hope it's OK to ask another question. I am worried about atrial tachycardia and atrial arrhythmias as these are new and I won't know what's happening with them until my pacemaker is checked again. Is there anything else you recommend I do/should be aware of to help this? Thank you

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » ma feb 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello Aussie,

About the arrythmia`s,

Do you know your potassium level.
Potassium deficiency, also referred to as hypokalemia, occurs when the body does not contain enough potassium to properly carry out its functions. Your level of potassium usually falls between 3.6 and 4.8 mEq/L of blood. When potassium levels fall below this normal range, it can result in a potassium deficiency

One of the most important functions of potassium is the regulation of the electrical activity of the heart. Adequate amounts of potassium ensure that the heart beats in regular succession and at a normal rate. Other functions of potassium include protein synthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, regulation of acid-base balance, muscle building and normal body growth, according to MedlinePlus.

If the levels of potassium in the body fall below normal, the electrical activity of the heart can change. This abnormal electrical activity may cause an increase in heart beat, a decrease in heart beat or a heart beat that has an irregular rhythm. Any change in normal heart beat is referred to as an arrhythmia.

The richest sources of potassium include meats, fish, soy products, milk, yogurt, nuts, vegetables and fruits. Vegetables with the highest amounts of potassium include broccoli, peas, lima beans, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet potatoes and winter squash, according to MedlinePlus. Fruits that are rich in potassium include bananas, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, kiwi, prunes and apricots.

I also suggest to take the vitamin D 2 x a day so the dose is then 2000IE.
300 mg of magnesium is not enough it should be between 400 / 600mg a day.

greetings,
Corrij
Those who do not have enough time for good health,
will not have good health for enough time.

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » di feb 16, 2016 12:54 am

Thanks Corijj, I will change the Mg and Vit D. I'll check if my Potassium levels have been tested and post if I have a result.

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » ma mar 07, 2016 7:10 am

Hi Corijj,

Sorry, for the delay. I just had my appointment with the transplant unit and was able to get my blood results. My potassium level was checked in December and was 4.0mmol/L then.

Regards

Mary

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » ma mar 07, 2016 7:35 am

Hi Corijj, Just to add to my last comment- the only results that were considered abnormal were Bicarbonate which was 21 mmol/L; GGT which was 40 U/L; and CK 156 U/L.

Regards Mary

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » ma mar 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello Mary,

GGT and CK are ok.
Bicarbonate is to low.

Drinking baking soda - also called bicarbonate of soda or sodium bicarbonate―dissolved in water, has long been used to relieve the signs and symptoms of arthritis, indigestion, heartburn, and infection, among other maladies. Baking soda, consumed in moderate portions and at appropriate times, helps bring about healthy body biochemistry.

Benefits of Drinking Baking Soda
Baking soda isn't only for baking; drinking baking soda water periodically throughout the day can boost your health. Baking soda water works as an antacid and antiseptic, which helps ease stomach and digestive troubles. Additionally, it can boost your body's alkalinity and potentially combat some diseases.

Antacid
Sodium bicarbonate is most commonly known as an antacid, meaning it neutralizes acid, particularly in the stomach. Acid reflux disease, often called heartburn, has numerous causes. Stomach acid splashes out of the stomach into the esophagus and can sometimes get as far up as the back of the throat. Drinking water with baking soda mixed into it helps neutralize the stomach's hydrochloric acid, eliminating the problem of heartburn. At the same time, the effervescence that happens when bicarbonate of sodium is combined with water encourages burping, which helps relieve bloating and gas.

Antiseptic
Baking soda's mild antiseptic properties kill some kinds of parasites, fungi, and mold. Because of this, applying baking soda to your toothbrush disinfects the brush and cleans your teeth. Gargling with baking soda water can also help minimize the symptoms of a sore throat or persistent cough.

Alkalinity
Another benefit of baking soda is its ability to promote a more alkaline PH balance in the body. Alkalinity is the reverse of acidity. Acidity is necessary for effective digestion of food, but an overall alkaline PH in your body is considered healthier, because many diseases thrive in an acidic environment. Diseases of a degenerative nature, like osteoporosis, arthritis, and cancer, have been associated with a chronically high acidity level in the body. The low cost of baking soda combined with its potential health benefits make a regimen of baking soda water drinking a worthwhile dietary change.

In addition to the above benefits, simple household baking soda is incredibly versatile in helping to prevent kidney stones, gout, and urinary tract infections. Baking soda has also been linked with improved performance in serious athletes.

Kidney Stone
Kidneys are vulnerable to acidic urine. When ionic balance is disrupted, serious kidney conditions can ultimately result. Acidic urine can lead to the formation of kidney stones. When this occurs, treatment with baking soda can restore a healthy ionic balance and discourage kidney stone formation

Gout
This is a kind of joint inflammation that happens when uric acid builds up in the urine, blood, and tissues. Because drinking baking soda water can balance the body's pH level, some health experts recommend bicarbonate of soda to combat uric acid formation.

Urinary Tract Infections
Sodium bicarbonate may also help individuals with urinary tract infections. Drinking baking soda blended in water can help the body overcome the infection by reducing the acid in urine. To experience even greater relief, drink lots of water and cranberry juice as well.

If your average is low or in the acidic range, drink a glass of water with a half-teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in it once per day. You need to have acids in your stomach to digest food, so take baking soda only between meals

greetings,
Corrij
Those who do not have enough time for good health,
will not have good health for enough time.

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » di mar 08, 2016 1:35 am

Thanks Corrij, I'll do that.

Aussie
Ervaren met het forum

Bericht door Aussie » ma jun 20, 2016 7:14 am

Hello Corrij,

I have had new checkups. I'm advised my heart is now dilated both in the lower right and upper left ventricle.
My cardiologist expects I will need a transplant within a year (though the wait for a heart can be much longer) and I am still being assessed for suitability. Apparently a decision will be made as to my suitability in July. I don't like the sound of this much.

My pacemaker/defibrillator has also been checked and I understand there was no sign of arrhythmia.

The ramipril dose was reduced to 1.25mg again as I had dizzy spells.

As I told you I was being treated for a parasite and to rebalance my gut and am no longer on any antibiotics. I wasn't sure if some of my symptoms were from the treatment but have been advised that any dizziness was not.
My doctor advised me her treatment protocol was organised to avoid interference with the supplements you prescribed. I am still taking all the supplements except vitamin D as I was given an injection (as well as one for B12) but my doctor still has me taking the following- zinc picolinate 15mg, omega 3 1280mg, deproloft-hf x2 https://www.thorne.com/products/neurolo ... proloft-hf , and progesterone 200mg.

(She has diagnosed toxic mould exposure and possible subsequent Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) (a condition named by Dr Ritchie Shoemaker of USA) a multisystem multiorgan inflammatory and immune dysfunction associated with exposure to biotoxin. She recommended I take cholestyramine (which apparently binds to negatively charged biotoxins such as mould) if further tests support the CIRS diagnosis.)

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Willy » zo jul 09, 2017 10:43 am

Hello how is your health now?

Willy Witsel

Plaats reactie