treatment ferry

This forum is intended for international users to help them with the treatment of cardiomyopathy or heart failure.
Plaats reactie
Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

treatment ferry

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » ma dec 31, 2007 4:18 pm

hi thanks for answering my question. currently i'm taking novolog injection 12 unit before meal and 40 units of lantus
insulind 2x day. i'm taking diovan 320 once a day, niaspan 1000 mg once a day, pravastatin 40 mg once a day. i'm also taking advair 500 inhaler for my asthma and spiriva. i'm trying to stay away from carbohydrate about 45 grams per meal. i'm also not taking to much sodium about 1500 allowed per day or less i'm not taking anything for my arthritis but it is limiting on what i can do exercising. i can only do treadmill about 10 minutes then my hip start to bother me. i can still go upstairs but slowly. i get tired so easy sometimes just walking 500 ft i'll be short of breath. i just bought the MSM and crunium isn it okay to start may after new year? i also gave a copy of the treatment to my heart doctor and ask his approval. do i have to wait for his approval?
Please go head and register me(i thought i already registered) to be sure.

Thanks,
jerry
Those who do not have enough time for good health,
will not have good health for enough time.

ferry
Nieuw in dit forum

Bericht door ferry » za jan 05, 2008 4:09 pm

hi corry,

the link you just gave me does not work also. i get a message from computer the server not found. anyway i,m here in virginia usa. i think i can get most of the minerals and vitamins from GNC.

i already started taking the msm and chromium. this my 3rd day and i dont feel any side effect so i will increase the msm to 2000 mg per day.

i wish i can get in the forum so that some of my previous questions can be answered.

Corrij (therapeut)
Verslaafd aan het forum
Contacteer:

Bericht door Corrij (therapeut) » za jan 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Hello Jerry,

I hope you are able to find us on the forum :D

Let me know when the doses of the MSM is 3000 mg a day without any side effects.

greetings,
Corrij
Those who do not have enough time for good health,
will not have good health for enough time.

Plaats reactie